Here is my entry into Heartstrings Design Team blog hop. I uses the theme of hearts and angels. It is a guardian angel magnet. Little different take on the usual cards.
I am a disabled widow of 15 years who has come to terms with my life and dont dwell on the past but look to each new day as an adventure. I am an upbeat, optomistic person, who prefers to see the bright side of thing rather than the negetive.
I dont have any big videos or company sponsors or giveaways, all I have to offer is my frindship and love of life and crafting that I would like to share with others.
What a beautiful card! Love the angel and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome card:) Thanks for sharing and for entering our contest at Heartstring Designs
ReplyDelete~Madison