Monday, February 14, 2011

A Major Award


Oh my gosh I have won and award and it wasnt the infamous leg lamp from The Christmas Story.  I am honored and humbled that anyone would think my simple silly blog deserving.  Thank you very much Shawn, at http://www.craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/  Please check out her blog.
There is a fun little game that goes along with this award . . . I am now suppose to link back to the site that gave me the award, tell you 8 things that you may not have know about me before reading this post, and pass the award on to 8 other bloggers who I admire.

8 things bet you didnt know about me.....


1. I have a wicked sense of humor

2. Bought a motorcycle and had never even sat

on one in my life.

3. Learned to ride the above motorcyle and

loved it.

4. Am a graduate of The C.W. Howard School

of Santas in 2006. Yep ho ho ho, but I

prefer to be called Grandma Claus.

5. Hate snakes, enough said

6. An a very thrifty person, yet money has no

value to me.

7. Have live almost my entire life within

30 miles of where I was born.

8. Would love to visit Ireland.


And now here is my list of blogs  I follow that I think deserve this award.
Robi at http://decorablesart.blogspot.com/
Gunilla at http://gbkoru.blogspot.com/
Ginger at http://bigdreamsforasimplelife.blogspot.com/
Debbie at http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/
Deborah at http://www.freewebs.com/dibbledabble1dolls
Debra at http://www.perfectlygoode.blogspot.com/
Rana at http://definitivedesignsbyrwilson.blogspot.com/
Nellie at  http://catfromhell.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment