I was looking for a picture and came across this one. Just had to include it in my blog. Colten is laying on his daddy and every time he turns his head, Colten licks his finger and sticks it in his ear.
My son and his son are always doing things like this. They keep us in stitches. Two very handsome boys you have here, Penny. I thought I would come visit your blog. I wish I had one, but don't have a clue how to do it nor the energy. I, too, have health issues...mainly bone related due to Osteoarthritis. Hugs!
I am a disabled widow of 15 years who has come to terms with my life and dont dwell on the past but look to each new day as an adventure. I am an upbeat, optomistic person, who prefers to see the bright side of thing rather than the negetive.
I dont have any big videos or company sponsors or giveaways, all I have to offer is my frindship and love of life and crafting that I would like to share with others.
So silly! It reminds me of my hubby and our son. Cute! :)
ReplyDeleteMy son and his son are always doing things like this. They keep us in stitches.
ReplyDeleteTwo very handsome boys you have here, Penny.
I thought I would come visit your blog. I wish I had one, but don't have a clue how to do it nor the energy.
I, too, have health issues...mainly bone related due to Osteoarthritis.
Hugs!