Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fabulous Blogger Star Award Winner

When I came to check my blog today I found such a pleasant surprise.  I had been awarded a Papercraft Star fabulous blogger star award.  What an honor.
They asked two questions.
1. What is my favorite project?
    That can be hard to answer because they all seem to be my favorite at the time.  But I think an alphabet photo album that I made for my Grandson Colten would have to be my favorite.  I had spent a week with him and taken alot of pictures and then I combined then into an little mini album that he could look at.  Each page had a letter of the alphabet and one of the pictures of that week together.
2. Why I like to craft?
    Now this could take a lifetime to answer because that is how long I have been doing it and loving it.  Right now it gets me through alot of dark  days when my health problems would overwhelm me if I let them.  But I can always turn to my crafting and find solace and comfort.
  Hopefully while you are here you read some of my back blogs and you will learn alot about me and my cat Coleman.  Thank you for this honor.  Please check out papercrafts.blogspot.com, they have alot of great stuff going on over there.

1 comment: