My Grandson Caleb just won the 3-D open NBHA Great Lakes Championship. He won a saddle and beautiful belt buckle for barrel racing, for those that dont know wht NBHA is,it is National Barrel Horse Association. This is the card I made for him.
I am a disabled widow of 15 years who has come to terms with my life and dont dwell on the past but look to each new day as an adventure. I am an upbeat, optomistic person, who prefers to see the bright side of thing rather than the negetive.
I dont have any big videos or company sponsors or giveaways, all I have to offer is my frindship and love of life and crafting that I would like to share with others.
Sorry this is blurry, I had been doing so good with the camera, but just couldnt seem to get this one right. Glad the card turned out okay.
ReplyDelete