Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Voting

Hope everyone got out and did their civic duty voting in the primary elections.  I never used to vote because I thought my one little vote didnt make any difference, but then realized that no maybe my one vote didnt but add it to all the other one votes and it might help.  And mostly I guess I feel even if things didnt go the way I voted if I didnt vote at all, I had no right to complain about the government.  Okay enough politics. 
Today was a good day even if it did rain most of the morning.  Got invited out to lunch and then went to furniture store with friend and she got a new mattress set and I found the neatest wooden end table for $25, I want to use it for a coffee table, just the right size.
Now this evening, I am playing with my cricut and resting up for the next three days.  I am watching my 3 year old grandson for three days while babysitter is on vacation.  I love to do it, but boy does he wear grandma out.  But I cherish these times and they are gone way too soon.  I am hoping to go watch my middle set of grandsons play ball tonight, game is at 8pm.  Lots to do.  Well everyone have a good evening and rest of week.  Doubt I will have the time or energy to be on for a few days, but then who knows, may have so many funny stories to share, you might be sick and tired of hearing about it.  Later, love ya all, and appreciate you take the time to read my blog, Penny and Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment