Monday, June 7, 2010
What a problem!
What a heck of a decision I have to make, stay home and play with the new Cricut cartridge I just got, Sweethearts from Cricut Machine.com or go out to supper at the Pizza Ranch with son and daughter-in-law. Hummmmmmmmmm what will I choose. I know I will go out for supper and then come back home and play with the new cartridge all night long. Sounds like I will win both ways. Have several anniversaries coming up this month so sure I will have lots of fun with it. Cant wait to dig in. Later, love ya all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Crafting in The Hive




Glad you got to make and get both choices done! :)
ReplyDeletePizza, would be my first choice and yup we can craft all night. Your flower is really cute. So is your big kitty, I think they are pretty but at a distance or I would have a hard time breathing, allergies. Looks like he is a stinker. Come over and visit me on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com