This is getting stuff all laid out to cut out. The lump on the right of the picture is Coleman, resting in his favorite place.
Here I am at the machine with all the things that I must have to sew with. My magnetic pin holder, I can just pull, toss and they end up there. My chop stick, it reaches where my fat crooked fingers wont. And my quilters glove, ha ha ha, too tight to buy one of those, use a $4 pair of gardening glove. And my walker Hugo to sit on.
Pin, pin, pin and press, press, press, those are the two most important details of sewing. The secret to the success of any project is in paying attention to the details.Thank you all for taking the time to follow along with me as I undertook this project. Was alot of fun. And enjoyed sharing it with you.












Crafting in The Hive




Oh my! That is so cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete