really pretty card. i am a grandmother of 3, 1 girl, 2 boys and mother of 2.
Hello I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often. Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.
I am a disabled widow of 15 years who has come to terms with my life and dont dwell on the past but look to each new day as an adventure. I am an upbeat, optomistic person, who prefers to see the bright side of thing rather than the negetive.
I dont have any big videos or company sponsors or giveaways, all I have to offer is my frindship and love of life and crafting that I would like to share with others.
really pretty card. i am a grandmother of 3, 1 girl, 2 boys and mother of 2.
ReplyDeleteHello
I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often.
Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
hugs
So super cute! This would make anyone's 'Bird-day' a special one! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute.
ReplyDeleteYour in the HAT for my fairie drawing , my dear! Thank you for dropping in and participating in my fun!
ReplyDeleteI see you have the embossing gadget I want to get! It's a must have isn't it! I didn't realize you could do foil...very clever!
Lenae