Oh, a new project to try. I don't have an embossing machine so I use my pasta machine. It works great, but not as easy maybe as an embossing machine. LOL Thanks for sharing and giving me a new idea. Big Hugs!
I am a disabled widow of 15 years who has come to terms with my life and dont dwell on the past but look to each new day as an adventure. I am an upbeat, optomistic person, who prefers to see the bright side of thing rather than the negetive.
I dont have any big videos or company sponsors or giveaways, all I have to offer is my frindship and love of life and crafting that I would like to share with others.
OH WOW...you're fast! Great job!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the effect!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Petunia.
ReplyDeleteLove your machine, its so cute.
Thank you for this idea! Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteVery very nice! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeletecricutmatriarch@yahoo.com
http://www.cricutmatriarch.blogspot.com/
I am going to have to try this . . . it is beautiful!
ReplyDeletePenny, I love them.. Is the foil wrapped around cardstock and then embossed? or is it only the foil?
ReplyDeleteOh, a new project to try. I don't have an embossing machine so I use my pasta machine. It works great, but not as easy maybe as an embossing machine. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and giving me a new idea.
Big Hugs!