Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"How does my garden grow?"


When I moved to the retirement village here 5 years ago, my wonderful children brought starts of all my plants from my home of 30 years and set me up a little pond to remind me of the one I had. Last fall it develeoped a leak, so this spring I decided to fill it with soil and see if I could have a little patio vegetable garden. I have a tomato plant, cucumber, sweet basil and eggplant in it. I think I am going to try poking holds around the outer edge and planting a beet seed in each hole and see if they will grow. My passion for flowers and gardening is only outranked by my love of cardmaking and scrapbooking. I will try to keep you updated on "how does my garden grow". Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment