Well this is Monday, the start of another week. What a day, has gone from nice this morning to absolutely miserable this evening. It is raining and windy and raw. Only in Iowa.
I started my day working on making directions for my cards so that if I ever want to repeat them, I have all the cuts and sizes and locations on a form. More of my obsessive compulsive need to be organized and have everything at my fingertips for reference.
Then I went with friend to VA for an eye check up. Which thank goodness he got a good report and doesnt have to go back for 2 months. Then we had lunch at the Village Inn and went to Staples and came home. By then the weather had turned cold and started to rain. Sure glad to be home and inside .
Spent the rest of the afternoon working on reference pages. Think once I get a design and form I like it will go easier, plus if I do then as I am making the project is wont be so time consuming, all the information will be fresh, and I wont have to go back and locate everything. Oh well I love doing it, and will be worth it later on. Between the Cricut cheat sheet and the cartridge indexes I did of all my cartridges, locating what I am looking for is so much easier. Before, I spent all my time trying to find what I needed. Now I locate what cartridge it is in with the cheat sheet and then go to the index for that cartridge and locate the page before I ever open the book.It isnt 100% fool proof but 99.9% so. In just a fraction of the time I know what I want and where it is at and am ready to crank up the Bug.
Well, it is time to shut down for the evening. Everyone have a good one, later, bye.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Crafting in The Hive




No comments:
Post a Comment