Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What a Wonderful Morning

What a great day this is today. I have been trying to use my Cricut design studio to weld a card. Absolutely no luck. I was so excited about getting this program and so disappointed with it. It is a great idea but there is just no info about using it. However I looked on youtube and found a wealth of info by devoted crafters willing to share their knowlege. I found a wonderful crafter called the Bug Junkie who had a video that covered exactly what I wanted to know. I will post a pic of my efforts when I get it done.
The only problem with all the video tutorial, I could spend all day sitting at this computer. Oh my what a shame, not. I love it here and what I can learn. Thanks to all you great crafters out there. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment