Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Skys are getting dark

Well it is Thursday afternoon and the sky is getting darker. I think the rain they have been talking about my get here tonight. But let it rain. All the better excuse to sit and play with my Cricut and see what I can learn now on it and what I can create. Do have a cute idea for a christmas card am going to work on for an example so I dont forget how I think it should go.
I spent the day today rearranging my shelves with my craft supplies. Well I spent the afternoon doing that. I live in a small one bedroom apartment and do my crafting in the kitchen where my computer is. But all my craft supplies were stored in my bedroom. This afternoon, I did some creative moving of shelves and got my craft stuff a little closer. They are in the hallway by the kitchen. This will work. Now if I could just get my paper stash out of the bedroom, but then I would never get up out of this chair. This morning I made the mistake of checking out a great 2 day sale at Joanns and found some great deals. And then I needed to get some more refills for my OMC glue glider and found a great deal. The scrounger I am wasnt happy til I got some free shipping and some good deals. Pays to have plenty of time on your hands.
Well I just wanted to drop in and tell you what I had been up to today. When I get some more cards to show I will post them. Everyone have a good evening, think I will see what I can find for supper and then see what kind of trouble I can get into on here. Later, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment