Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welded folded shape card




This is the folded cupcake card I made using my Design Studio. I used the weld feature to make the attatched mirror images. Then I also figured out how to do the emblishments for it on the same page. Then I figured out how to position the different papers for the different elements on the mat using the least amount of paper. I had it all laid out and only had to load and cut one time. By golly Ollie, I think I figured it out. Sure glad, really felt guilt for all the money I had spent upgrading my computer to be able to install the Design Studio, plus the price of the program. Never let it be said I give up, will keep trying til I get it or know the reason why.
If my shoulders werent so tired from hunching over this computer trying to get this figured out, I would pat myself on the back. But dont think I can reach it right now. Time for a break, althought I would love to stay here and just keep creating. I think I have CREATED A MONSTER. See ya, love ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment